Saturday, January 8, 2011

Popularity of Microsoft Windows XP

Let me list  reasons why Windows XP become so popular. As what we know, Windows XP is one of the most popular operating system until today. That's caused of easy-to-use feature that XP has. Let me list some of XP feature that can make this kind of operating sytem so popular like today :
  • Easy to use, that's what a lot of people say, including me of course :D
  • Lots of hardware already support this operating system. You know what, i can guarantee that all of hardware that sold by computer shop always has driver for Windows XP. That's why if I want to buy new hardware, I don't have difficulties to install it since I use Microsoft Windows XP.
  • Only need quite small space to install it. Based on my experience, of course after lots of PC/laptop which has been installed with Windows XP. I can say that Windows XP only need about 1.5 Gigabytes. 
  • By default, most of software that released by software house always support Windows XP
  • Quite stable
That's some of Windows XP's reason that can make Windows XP become so popular like this day. What I write is what I experince. So what do you think ?
Toshiba Mini NB255-N245 10.1-Inch Netbook (Black Oynx)

No comments:

Post a Comment